AVIS DE RECRUTEMENT
Fiche de poste
POSTE A POURVOIR : PMO SLO ANALYST (MINIER) H/F
Conditions de travail
Progress report (Green Book)
- Map areas and prepare performance reports, identifying and prioritising critical areas and tasks related to Social Licence to Operate
- Clarify accountabilities, manage systems and data flows
- Avoid misalignments and ensure the right support on key areas related to critical path
- Consolidate Social Licence to Operate Green book slides according to the process and timeline stablished
- Analyse Green book data to improve quality of the report and highlight treats and opportunities
- Provide inputs in regards to Risk Management in terms of (i)progress of risk controls and (ii)list emerging treats and opportunities
- Provide inputs to the Integrated Schedule and support scenario analysis
- Ensure alignment of the data and information to be provided to different stakeholders in order to avoid misalignments
- Prepare external presentations for senior management Understand the structure of the Social Impact Model
- Provide inputs to the social impact model and update it frequently Prepare data for communication materials (internal and externally)
AUTHORITY/ DECISION MAKING:
- Direct output authority on Green Book consolidation
- Indirect output authority on external communications
- Indirect output authority on external presentations preparation
Within the department – Business Planning area
- Indirect output authority on Social impact model
Within the department – Business Improvement area
- Indirect output authority on Operating model compliance
- Indirect output authority on defining action plans and task forces
- Authority to audit data/information from other areas to ensure data quality and consistence
Lenders (IFC and other banks)
- Direct output authority on consolidating reports and materials for the Lenders
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- An undergraduate qualification (Bachelors / Honours Bachelors degree) in a relevant Technical (such as Mining, Engineering, Processing, Geosciences) discipline.
- Further educational qualifications that are desirable include: a formal project management qualification (such as PMP and Prince) or a postgraduate qualification (Masters or Doctoral degree or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Must have extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity
- Knowledge of safety policies, procedures and the important role of consistently demonstrating required behaviours and championing safety values
- This work involves monitoring and diagnosis of operational processes related to Operations activities
- It requires knowledge of the overall clients system
- Proven experience in high-quality report and presentation design and preparation. Strong skills in Powerpoint, Think cell and Excel
- Analysis, reflection and the use of data over a longer period of time are important in order to anticipate problems
- Demonstrated understanding of the complexities of internal and external drivers and their impact on strategic decision making
- Experience in Communications, Government and Community relations
- Motivated, consistently works to best of ability to meet performance criteria Facilitate agreement and co-operation using a diplomatic and open approach Work with diverse teams and sensitive to local social, political and cultural realities Strives to do things significantly better
- Project integration: Assimilate the various components of a project including stakeholder requirements, scope, teams and plans into one execution strategy that ensures effective communications, management and control
- Project control management: The planning, set-up and management of a best practical controls system (people, processes and technologies) covering the full scope of the project
- Planning and scheduling: Sets the planning strategy for the project or programme, determining the overall planning structure, the purpose and design for each level of planning and ensures integration with the rest of the project via the work-breakdown structure.
- Data Integration: The implementation of a system (people, process and technologies) to establish and then maintain the link between key project data that aids the control and reporting on all aspects of the business case and project.
- Project risks management: Optimises project success through the development, implementation and maintenance of a structured, iterative approach that drives early risk identification and analysis affording sufficient time to plan and put in place appropriate treatment actions.
Vous pouvez envoyer votre candidature comprenant un CV, une lettre de motivation à firstname.lastname@example.org , veuillez stipuler dans l’objet de votre e-mail la référence TA540 au plus tard le 10/06/2019.
NB : Seul les candidatures retenues seront appelées