Public Affairs Section Dakar is inviting proposals for programs that advance strategic objectives and strengthen the ties between the United States and Senegal or between the United States and Guinea-Bissau.
Priority Areas :
Suggested project topics include
- Promoting democratic values and good governance
- Countering violent extremism
- Countering trafficking in persons/forced child begging
- Increasing opportunities for youth
- Promoting women’s empowerment
Participants and Audiences :
Including but not limited to; youth, populations in rural regions, civil society actors, local leaders, or journalists in Senegal and/or Guinea-Bissau.
Funding Information :
Estimated Total Program Funding: $100,000
Award Ceiling: $25,000
Award Floor: $10,000
The Public Affairs Section encourages applications from Senegal and Guinea-Bissau:
- Registered not-for-profit organizations and associations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations and associations with programming experience
- Non-profit or governmental educational institutions
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply.