• To promote the sales of lubricants through high street shops, resellers, distributors, independent workshops fleet owners and owner-drivers in Country. To provide technical support and effectively manage customer queries related to product applications. To cooperate with the retail team on overall lubricants matters.
• Promote sales and achieve targets in the above segments related to B2C using the Sales First tools
• To reply to tenders with regards to B2C sector and to seek for appropriate authority of approvals.
• To work closely with B2B team regarding where there is an interface with B2B customers
• To do Credit Risk Assessment of all customers in the B2C sector as recommended by credit risk management system.
• Develop an indicator network with a view to develop new businesses and to actively promote recruitment of local agents. To gather marketing intelligence so as to be able to monitor competitor activities.
• Conduct technical visits and lubrication surveys at customer sites including technical training sessions for B2C customers.
• To liaise with the local Marketing Manager to implement marketing initiatives and brand management recommendations with a view to reinforce our leading brands.
• Implement HSE MS & Vivo Energy RT platform requirements and comply with Group requirements with regards to HSSE issues.
• To monitor distributor performance to ensure adherence to Group Policies & Standards and departmental targets.
• To monitor used oil collection at customers as well as disposal site where this form part of the contracts
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
• Appropriate degree in Engineering or related fields.
• Experience in Sales and Marketing
• Fluent in French. English and Knowledge of the local languages are an advantage
• Working in teams and good interpersonal skills
• Understanding of the local Business Environment
• Strong interface management skills.
• A passion for the customer.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre candidature (CV et lettre de motivation uniquement) à l’adresse firstname.lastname@example.org au plus tard le 7 Juin 2019.
Seules les candidatures retenues pour les tests de sélection seront contactées.